Warranty Terms & Conditions
NOTE: Please include the order number with any returned items
1. All items have 30 days Warranty unless otherwise stated.
2. Please notify us within 7 days if item is faulty out of the box.
3. Please return within 14 days if item is faulty out of the box.
4. Replacement item not sent till the returned item is received, inspected & tested.
5. Must be returned in original condition with all packaging and documentation.
6. Warranty is void if factory labels are removed, physical damage, dismantling, tampering, INCLUDING (All cables have 30 days warranty) and (NO warranty if wires are pulled loose or pulled out).
7. All returns should be sent by a post envelope if possible at less than $1.00 or $2.80 parcel post max. for larger items.
8. Warranty is void if you owe a rural fee that has since been billed to us.
9. NO Pickups or Drop offs - Sorry we are online sellers only, no physical shop so has to be sent by mail please.
10. If the item is not returned/received, we cannot honour a replacement.
11. We don't accept returns sorry, if you have brought the wrong item by mistake.
12. FRAUD charges will be laid if false batch stock is returned.
13. Because we cannot control the way these products may be used or the conditions that they may be exposed to, neither the seller nor manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of the use of our products including consequential loss of money, data, profits or other damages. Our liability to you, will be limited at all times to the purchase price of the Product to which your claim relates.
14. If you are purchasing the Product for the purposes of a business, you agree that the Consumer Guarantees Act does not apply, and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, our liability to you, or anyone claiming through you, will be limited at all times to the purchase price of the Product to which your claim relates.
Additional Terms & Conditions
FORMATION OF CONTRACT
* Our website and advertising are only an invitation to treat. When you order (online or otherwise) this constitutes an offer by you to buy in accordance with these terms and conditions. Our acceptance occurs (and the contract is formed) when we dispatch the goods to you.
* When we accept your order then these terms and conditions, together with any additional terms we've advised you of or agreed to in writing, is the entire agreement between us. You agree that there are no other understandings, representations or warranties forming a part of this agreement. In particular, if you have any special instructions that are inconsistent with or qualify these terms, then we'll try to accommodate, but you accept that they're not binding on us.
You should make sure that the goods or services ordered are fit and suitable for the purpose they are required, because we don't provide any express or implied guarantee or warranty or make any representation regarding fitness or suitability for purpose, quality, merchantability or otherwise. Accordingly, we exclude all liability we might otherwise have to you.
If we are ever held liable to you, our liability is limited to our choice of providing you a refund or replacement.
We will not be liable for any loss of profits or any indirect or consequential loss, even if the possibility of such loss has been brought to our attention.
This clause is subject to any rights you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including indirect or consequential loss of profits, data or damage) as claimed by you.
Should any liability in relation to this agreement (or the goods supplied under this agreement) be imposed on Happymobile.co.nz Limited for any reason, our total liability to you is limited to the price of those goods and services supplied by us to which the liability relates. We will not, in any case, be liable for any consequential or special damages, including loss of business profits.
These terms apply to all transactions where we supply goods to you.
This agreement supersedes the terms of all prior agreements, understandings, representations or warranties previously given by us or any agent of Happymobile.co.nz Limited in respect of goods.
If there is any inconsistency between these terms and any order submitted by you or any other arrangement with us, these terms prevail unless otherwise agreed by us in writing.
This contract and its terms are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of New Zealand and the Consumer Guarantees Act. Both parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
View our website for FULL Warranty Terms & Conditions